Whether you’re at the beginning of your career and want to progress further or you’re an established practitioner who now wants the international recognition that IOSH membership provides, we can give you the support and guidance you need to start your path to success.
Fees for new members
We welcome all new members to IOSH as Affiliate Members at a fee of £188, giving you immediate access to all the benefits of being an IOSH member for one year.
Please keep in mind:
- We’ll accept payment by company credit or debit card, either online or by telephone
- We’ll accept payment by BACs, provided the membership number is the payment reference contact our Membership team for details
- All receipts for payment will be sent directly to the member
- Membership subscriptions are tax-deductible (this is available in some countries, for example Singapore and the UK)
- You may be eligible for Concessionary membership.
- We don’t accept purchase orders or issue invoices for membership subscriptions
- We’re happy to accept company cheques as long as the members name and membership number are written on the back of the cheque
You can either become a member online or via the post.