IOSH has recently been informed by the Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS) that IOSH Working Safely will no longer be eligible for the Green Labourer card and that current eligibility will cease on 31 March 2020. However our Safety, Health and Environment for Construction Workers course is now approved.
Delegates who have completed Working Safely will be eligible to receive the CSCS Green Labourer card if their learning has taken place before the 31 March 2020.
Who the course is for
Anyone and everyone in a working role who wants to learn the basics of safety and health.
Why it works
- Designed for anyone, in any sector, worldwide
- Provides the knowledge and tools required to work safely
- Peace of mind from training that’s designed and quality controlled by us
- Flexibility of delivery that suits your business
- Internationally recognised and respected certification
- Efficient and effective learning health, safety and environmental basics covered in a single programme.
What to expect
- Memorable and thought-provoking facts and case studies
- Modules backed by clear examples and recognisable scenarios
- Summaries to reinforce key points
- Checklists and materials supplied for subsequent use in workplace
- Informal and interactive quizzes and discussions
- Evaluation using a multi-format question paper and a multiple choice hazard spotting exercise
- IOSH Working Safely certificate
Top 5 business benefits
- Minimal disruption - the programme is delivered in just one day (including assessment)
- Greater productivity - fewer hours lost to sickness and accidents
- Improved organisation-wide safety awareness culture and appreciation of safety measures
- Internationally recognised certification for employees
- Enhanced reputation within the supply chain.
Top 5 delegate benefits
- Classroom courses are recognised by Safety, Health and Environment for Construction Workers as equivalent to a Level 1 Award in Health and Safety in a Construction Environment (does not apply to online courses)
- Ensures delegates can define hazards and risks
- Ensures delegates can identify common hazards
- Improves overall safety performance
- Successful delegates are awarded an IOSH Working Safely certificate.
What do people say about Working Safely?
|"The aim was to achieve a more focused approach to safety across the board. We wanted a training product that was well-regarded within the industry and which the staff could be proud of and Working Safely was the one for us. The course’s new, dynamic approach proved key, as did the fact that it is jargon-free"|
Head of Health and Safety, Forterra. Read the full case study.
You can contact firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about the course.
Available as e-learning.
|Book on to a course||Find a training provider|
|Download the factsheet||Become a training provider|