Who the course is for
Anyone and everyone in a working role who wants to learn the basics of safety and health.
Why it works
- Designed for anyone, in any sector, worldwide
- Provides the knowledge and tools required to work safely
- Peace of mind from training that’s designed and quality controlled by us
- Flexibility of delivery that suits your business
- Internationally recognised and respected certification
- Efficient and effective learning health, safety and environmental basics covered in a single programme
What to expect
- Memorable and thought-provoking facts and case studies
- Modules backed by clear examples and recognisable scenarios
- Summaries to reinforce key points
- Checklists and materials supplied for subsequent use in workplace
- Informal and interactive quizzes and discussions
- Evaluation using a multi-format question paper and a multiple choice hazard spotting exercise
- Choice of IOSH Managing Safely certificate and/or the IOSH Safety Passport as proof of qualification
Top 5 business benefits
- Greater productivity fewer hours lost to sickness and accidents
- Improved organisation-wide safety awareness culture and appreciation of safety measures
- Active staff involvement to improve the workplace
- Internationally recognised certification for managers and supervisors
- Enhanced reputation within the supply chain
Top 5 delegate benefits
- Ensures you can assess and control risks and hazards
- Ensures you understand your own responsibilities for safety and health
- Enables you to investigate incidents
- Empowers you to measure your own performance
- Allows for personal reflections on good practice
What do people have to say about Managing Safely?
"Having participated in several safety and health courses and seminars over my 35 years in the industry, this was the most precise, engaging and informative training course I’ve ever attended."
Divisional Director (Scotland), Briggs Equipment UK. Read the full case study.
For more information download the Managing Safely course factsheet or enquire about the course.
The course factsheet is also available in Simplified Chinese.