Increasingly customers, investors and clients are demanding organisations demonstrate how they minimising their impact on the environment. Forward looking organisations are going even further, and understanding how our changing environment will limit future productivity, competitiveness and create new sources of value.
Environment for Business is a unique one day course, which gives all managers the latest understanding and practical guidance to integrate environmental management and sustainability into everyday business activity.
Who the course is for
- Anyone in a management or supervisory role who want to learn about how organisations can benefit from positive environmental engagement.
Why it works
- It is unique - No other awareness product on the market provides the latest thinking on environmental management and sustainability.
- Provides the knowledge and tools required to work sustainably
- Delivers efficient and effective learning environmental awareness basics are covered in a single programme
- Designed for managers and supervisors in any sector and any organisation worldwide
- Offers flexible delivery options to suit your business
What to expect
- Engaging and inspiring content with real-life examples Environment for Business course workbook
- Clear guidance on practical actions you need to take
- Summaries to reinforce key points
- Checklists and other materials that you can take back to the workplace to manage environmental issues
- Memorable and thought-provoking facts and case studies from across the globe
- An IOSH Environment for Business certificate if you successfully complete the course
- View a sample of the delegate workbook
Top 5 business benefits
Environment for Business will help your organisation:
- minimise environmental risk and maximise sustainable opportunities
- improve its environmental awareness culture
- get staff more active and involved in making the workplace more environmentally robust
- internationally recognised and respected certification for managers and supervisors
- enhance its reputation within the supply chain.
Top 5 delegate benefits
By attending the course, you’ll be able to:
- assess how the environment can have an impact on your organisation
- assess how your organisation can have an impact on the environment
- tackle environmental issues in your organisation
- measure your own environmental performance
- adopt sound environmental practices.
You can contact firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about the course.
|Book on to a course||Find a training provider|
|Download the factsheet||Become a training provider|