This study builds on the earlier research The management of OSH in networked systems of production or service delivery – and focuses on OSH perceptions and behaviours of SMEs, including micro organisations.
The objectives in this study, undertaken by the University of Loughborough, were to:
- investigate the perceptions of OSH in SMEs and micros in the UK
- determine the sources of OSH knowledge in SMEs and micros
- identify the enablers and barriers to accessing and applying OSH knowledge in SMEs and micros
- examine how OSH knowledge is applied in practice in SMEs and micros
- compare OSH knowledge and practices in SMEs and micros with those in larger organisations
Read the full report here