Are your employees feeling less confident about identifying risks in the workplace? Do you feel confident that they could identify all risks in the workplace?
If the answers are yes or if it has been three years since you completed your Managing Safely course, it may be time for Managing Safely Refresher.
As someone in a managerial or supervisory role, ensuring that your employees have up to date training, not only safeguards them but it ensures the safety and health of your business, and with these Top 5 delegate benefits it is easy to see how:
Top 5 delegate benefits:
- Refreshes knowledge
- Builds on existing capabilities
- Puts Managing Safely into action
- Applies refreshed knowledge to the Plan-Do-Check-Act model and links back to the workplace
- Allows for personal reflections on good practice
This internationally recognised certification will not only maintain diligence throughout your business but has excellent benefits including:
- Enhancing productivity with fewer hours lost to sickness and accidents
- Improved organisation‑wide safety cultures awareness
- Refreshed knowledge of the plan‑do‑check‑act model linking back to the workplace
Those enrolled on the course can expect to find modules that are backed by clear examples and recognisable scenarios, summaries to reinforce key points and checklists/materials for use in the workplace.
In business, time is money which is why Managing Safely Refresher was designed as a one-day course, with your needs in mind.
Alternatively, the course is available as an e-learning programme, meaning that no matter the set-up of your business, learners are able to complete content remotely.
To get a feel for what the course can offer you watch the video below or to find out more please visit: www.iosh.co.uk/managingsafelyrefresher
For booking enquiries please contact email@example.com