Notice is hereby given that the 17th Annual General Meeting (AGM) of IOSH will be held at The International Convention Centre, Broad Street, Birmingham B1 2EA on Tuesday, 17 September 2019 at 16.00 (BST).
Corporate IOSH members can access additional information and vote on the ordinary resolutions online by proxy at www.mi-vote.com. Alternatively, corporate members can attend the AGM and vote on the day. Eligible members will have received an email with a unique voting code allowing them to access additional information and vote online.
If you are unable to access this information online and would like a hard copy pack of the information please contact Mi-Voice, who are running the vote on IOSH’s behalf. You can contact Mi-Voice by email at email@example.com or by phone on +44 (0)23 8076 3987.
Online voting is open until Sunday 15 September 2019, 16.00 (BST).
All IOSH members are welcome to attend the AGM.
Items of business
- Review and consider the Annual Report.
- Confirm Andrew Sharman as President for the next year.
- Confirm Vincent Ho as Immediate Past President for the next year.
- Confirm the appointment of members of the Council elected or co-opted since the 2018 AGM.
- Approve the appointment of RSM UK of St Philips Point, Temple Row, Birmingham, B2 5AF, as auditors for the next year.
- Approve the appointment of James Quinn as President-Elect for the next year.
- Approve the appointment of Vice-Presidents:
3.1 Approve the appointment of David Gold as Vice-President for three years.
3.2 Approve the appointment of Stuart Hughes as Vice-President for three years.
3.3 Approve the appointment of Kayode Fowode as Vice-President for one year.
A year of progress – a review of 2018–19 and a look forward to the next phase of WORK 2022.