The Sports Grounds and Events Group has been created to bring together those involved in crowd safety management at sports grounds and events such as pop concerts, festivals and other sports events not confined to a stadium.
Our principal aim is to provide group members with:
- an annual conference and other regular networking events
- access to advice and information
- opportunities to provide input into consultation on legislation and guidance affecting sports grounds and events
- opportunities for continuing professional development.
- contribute to Connect
- develop links with key external organisations
- encourage those working in sports grounds and event safety to become IOSH members
- become a voice for sports grounds and events safety issues
- work with existing Associations, Sporting Bodies and Government
- produce guidance.
To join the group, please email the Membership Team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a member of the Sports Grounds and Events Group, you can also join the Theatre Advisory Group a newly formed subgroup.
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter for group event and news updates.