The IOSH Offshore Group offers networking and professional development opportunities to nearly 2,300 professionals working in the offshore gas, oil and renewable energy industries.
The aims of the Offshore Group are to:
- Support UK and international members in developing and sharing professional competences relating to offshore Energy industry matters
- Provide technical support to IOSH
- Work closely with other IOSH Branches, Groups and Forums, industry regulators, representative bodies and relevant professional bodies
- Holding and supporting networking and industry events
- Reviewing and commenting on key issues
- Promoting best practices