The IOSH Offshore Group offers networking and professional development opportunities to nearly 2,300 professionals working in the offshore gas, oil and renewable energy industries.
The aims of the Offshore Group are to:
- Support UK and international members in developing and sharing professional competences relating to offshore Energy industry matters
- Provide technical support to IOSH
- Work closely with other IOSH Branches, Groups and Forums, industry regulators, representative bodies and relevant professional bodies
- Holding and supporting networking and industry events
- Reviewing and commenting on key issues
- Promoting best practices
To join the Group, please email the Customer Service team, quoting your membership number, and they will be able to add or change your group. Members can join one/all of the groups as part of the membership fee.
For any other questions, please contact Julie Littlejohns (Relationship Manager).