Shaping the Future of Occupational Safety and Health in West Africa
Wednesday 22 January 2020
Lagos Oriental Hotel, 3, Lekki Road, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria
Join us at IOSH’s first West Africa Conference which will be made up of a combination of presentations, workshops and panel discussions, alongside the opportunity to network with your peers and like-minded professionals.
- Are you a Government Body responsible for the development and implementation of Occupational Health and Safety?
- Are you an Employer/Decision maker with three or more employees?
- Are you a current or aspiring Health and Safety Practitioner?
- Are you a charity or NGO with a desire to see Health and Safety evolve in Africa?
- Are you looking to network with Health and Safety industry experts and learn best practices?
If your answer is positive to any of the above questions, IOSH invites you to join us at this conference to be a part of the evolution of Health and Safety in Africa.
The full programme and timings for the event will follow, but bookings are now open.