Bringing together IOSH members with a shared interest in the rail industry sector
The IOSH Railway Group has over 1500 members and brings together IOSH members with a shared interest of rail as a specialist area. Through the Railway Group, members can network and exchange information related to the rail industry sector, as well as helping IOSH to meet its wider aims.
Why join us? When you join our Group, you'll get:
- invitations to regular networking events, seminars and site visits, often at group member rates
- invitation to our annual conference
- access to a wide range of advice and information for the railway sector
- opportunities to volunteer your skills and knowledge to help others
- the chance to contribute to legal consultations that have a direct impact on our industry
- opportunities to join campaigns and projects that champion high standards in our industry
- help with developing and maintaining your professional status
- opportunity to help with your CPD
- network opportunities with health and safety professionals in the railway sector
- the latest best practice from collaboration with other organisations
- access to railway group members area
To join the group, please email the Customer Service team, quoting your membership number, and they will be able to add or change your group.
Take a look at the group's strategy in line with WORK 2022.
Find out more with our group leaflet.
The Railway Group's committee is made up of volunteers who have specific skills, expertise and knowledge of the sector. Find out more about the committee's role and how you can get involved on the committee page.
Message from the Railway Group Chair
Read the Chair's update to find out what's new and upcoming for the Group, ideas for future events and venues and ways in which you can get involved.
Sponsored by the IOSH Railway Group, the 2019 International IOSH Railway Group Awards seeks to recognise innovative projects both inside and outside of the UK that have produced a practical solution to, and made a positive impact on, an occupational health and safety problem in the Railway Industry. Our aim again is to raise the importance of railway safety, encourage continuous improvement, share learning, and promote success. Deadline to apply for the award is midnight on Friday 31 July 2019. Read more
Our Events page will link you to all of our forthcoming events, check this page regularly for updates.
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter for group event and news updates.